Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Almost there

I really don't know why I thought I would finish the dolls the other night. Do you ever think you have way more time then you actually do? I am notorious for this way of thinking. So, I am still working on these dollies.
I only have 4 left to do. 2 out of these 15 are custom orders. I have most of them all sewn together.
I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel though. Some of them are just going to be simple.



This little cutie is named Blueberry.




Corrina named her:) She will be put in the shop today!




Some will have the long sleeves. This sweet one has new eyes! I think this is my new favorite way to make the eyes. I would like to know what your favorite way is. Oh, and she is the only one with this cute little mouth:)



Lemon drop is her name:) She will be in the shop later as well!



I have a few more that are completely finished. But for the others I have some fun details that I want to add to them. There will be a Halloween doll, Fall doll, 4 Christmas dolls and some cute little surprises in there.


I had promised some pictures of the studio, well here is one of the sewing table. The room is too messy, to take any more then this:/


The shop is almost wiped out of just regular mini owls. So I made some fall colored ones.


These cute little minis will be added to the shop today. I wonder if I will get those dollies done today. It looks like I will be sitting at the computer for awhile.

So have a happy Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see all the new dollies!

    I was reading your blog with Zhaina over my shoulder and when I scrolled down to Lemon Drop Zhaina said, "hey, I have a baby like that! Starlight!" She jumped to the toy box to fetch her, brought her over to the computer screen with her baby facing Lemon Drop she said, "hi, I'm Starlight!"

    ReplyDelete