Monday, May 4, 2009

Holy day:)

Carmen had a very special day yesterday! She had her first communion. I was just crossing my fingers that she would not get the flu. Do you notice anyone missing in this picture?That would be Corrina. I felt so bad for her. I wanted everyone to be there for Carmen's special day. Not that either Corrina or Carmen cared, but I did. Check out Preston.......this was a reoccurring theme throughout the day with him.




He did not want his picture taken. He looked so handsome and his mohawk was adorable. Jonathan was a little better at the picture taking, but not much.





Carmen looked so pretty.





The shoes were a hasty choice. We couldn't find good ones....that is what happens when I wait the day before to find some:( She didn't mind or know the difference. She wanted to wear them to school today.





She said she was a little nervous when we got there but once she sat down she was fine. I think she listend to Father for most of his sermon. He talked to the boys and girls mostly so they were attentive.

The boys not so much. All though this picture "looks" like they are.
Ava wanted to know which page we were singing from on every song. She can't read very well yet but at least she was doing what she was supposed to be doing.
After a little over an hour, mass was over and the children had a group picture in the front of the church. I took a few with of her by herself and I wished I would have used my nice camera to take these but this will have to do.
Her day turned out perfect! Both the grandparents were even brave enough to come over to our sick house and have osme cake and ice cream:)


"my MOM"

I should start on some new items for the shop. My mom wants me to make some pillows for her, so maybe I should do that. What I really should be doing is the loads upon loads of laundry that need to be folded and washed. You wants to do that??

Have a good day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment