Friday, July 24, 2009

Time to share

I can finally share the custom order that I was working on!

The very nice lady I made them for knew exactly what she wanted. These owls were for her daughter's 1st birthday party. She was using them for a center piece on top of the table. She asked if I could make the little ones stand by themselves. PRESSURE! I am always nervous doing a custom order. I had a couple of ideas and with another idea from my cousin Barb, these little hoots turned out perfect. I will now be making some of these for the shop.

I have been making these little owls like crazy!

They are so cute and people seem to really like these little ones. With the price they are, you can't go wrong:) These are some of my new favorites.

Now if I can get off the computer and finish the quilt I have been working on:(

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. the custom order turned out great! I hope she's happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She loved it! You should read the feedback I got from her. Really nice. She also sent me a convo to tell mehow pleased she was the owls. That was nice to hear:)

    ReplyDelete