Monday, July 6, 2009

Sewing, sewing and more sewing!

That is what is on the agenda for the next 9 days. Why 9 days? The craft show starts in 9 days and made all these goals for myself. I really want to make a banner with my shop name on it. I have a few cute dolls to make with little tutus. I also have a rather large custom order that needs to be done. I have a couple of weeks to get that mailed out, so not to stressed yet. Here is a custom order that has landed at the new owners home so I may now share it with you.

In my Etsy shop, people seem to really like my avatar picture and have been asked a few times to make it. I don't really use patterns so I tried to duplicate it the best I could. Notice the cute fabric on the smaller owls belly. It is actually sheets from Pottery Barn. I LOVE the sheets and managed to get my hands on a little bit of it. The lady that purchased the owls was doing her daughters room with some of this collection. The cute green polka dot fabric on the big owls belly is from Amy Butler and it is discontinued. I am so disappointed, but I looked and looked on Etsy and found some and bought as much as I could afford. Anyways, I am off to so some sewing:)

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! - I designed that owl print for PBK sheeting and loved what you have done with it!

    ReplyDelete