Friday, March 20, 2009

It's been too long!






I haven't blogged in awhile! I hurt my shoulder, which has effected my entire arm and hand. I finally finished 1 of the custom orders last night. I have to wear this ugly cast looking thing on my thumb and part of my hand. Luckly I can take it off. My shoulder always hurts and at night my hand goes numb, YIKES! But, I will be fine and it will heal, in about 3 weeks:( I have 3 other custom orders that I have to get busy on, but I thought I would show you the one I finished and will be shipped off to his new home today!
This is for a little boy, with his name embroidered on his back side.


Sophie will also be going to a new home today.
I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to here about your shoulder. You do amazing work even with a handicap! What an inspiration! :)Dina

    ReplyDelete