Monday, November 8, 2010

LOVE!

This weekend I was doing some Christmas shopping on Etsy and Big Cartel I forgot about this shop that I had hearted. JANET HILL STUDIO She is sooooo talented! I can't get over all the detail. I want every single print. Of course I needed one for my house. The one below is the one I purchased.
I just love the typewriter and the pillows. Look at all that detail! This one is my sister's favorite. So cute:) I think this one will be next on my list. LOVE it, EVERYTHING about it!
This would look sooo cute in my upstairs red hallway:) How cute is this for the bathroom:) I hope she relists this one, because I want it!
I hope she relists this one as well:) How cute is this one!? Want it:) Check out her shop and tell me what you think:)




No comments:

Post a Comment