Sunday, November 28, 2010

CYBER MONDAY SALE at I SEW LUCKY!

Tomorrow is CYBER MONDAY!!! Come shop at I SEW LUCKY and get 20% off your purchase!! Here are a few things you will find in my shop:)Many hoots of this size and soooo many fabrics it will be hard to choose just one:) There are also a few chubby ones in the small section hanging around:)

A few BIG cuddly ones to snuggle up to:) Even a few in the medium size:)The medium ones have a few really extra special ones:)I LOVE the ruffles:)

Looking for a stocking stuffer:)Mini owls are the perfect gift for stuffing those stockings:) Even the small owls fit in stockings:)

I know one of my favorite traditions is getting an ornament for each child every Christmas.I made over 250 of these little ornaments and am running low, so have a bunch cut up and ready to be sewn. I like to stick these in the kids stockings:)

Hoooo likes to read books? My kids get new books for one of their Christmas presents! These Owls bookends are the perfect thing to keep them upright.This little hoot is just one of many fabrics you will find in the shop:)

How about decorating for the holidays with one of these!You will also find some for all year round or decorating your child's room:)

WAIT, I am not done yet:) How about those sweet dollies?


I have only a few of the dolls in the shop. They are very time consuming, but they are so dang cute:)

Ok, now I am done:) Hope to see you shopping at I Sew Lucky tomorrow:)

3 comments:

  1. yay! what a great sale. i'm bummed out as I get paid on tuesday. :(
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on the sale... lots of cute stuff to choose from :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful ! I am dieing !
    Would love if you follow me back and say hi ! I am a big fan now !
    Xo

    ReplyDelete