Thursday, November 11, 2010

A little bit like Santa's workshop:)

Actually as I was taking these pictures, I thought it really isn't that bad.Sewing table.Ironing board. I thought I would love having this on the door. But, it knocks around too much and the sleeping boys are on the other side of the door.My poor quilt waiting for me to finish it. MANY OWLS, waiting to be filled and sewn. I wish there was more time in the day.
I added a few new items to the shop:)
LOVE the colors of this hoot!

Victoria the Fancy Dollie! Let me tell you that my fingers are killing me today from making those little silly flowers in her hair. OUCH!

I will have a new dollie and a new chubby owl to share with you tomorrow:)

Hope you are having a great Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. that is how i am feeling right now with this wholesale order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love seeing your workshop! it is so fun to see your hoots and YOU in action! :)gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he! I was feeling a bit like an elf the other day too! Yay for your and your owlies. I LOVE the robot guy!

    ReplyDelete