Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

I have so many things I want to work on this year!!! For the business I would like to get more organized with the money part of it. I want to work on being a better mom who has more patience. That is a huge one for me:/ What I really need to do is work on me and taking care of me. That means getting way more sleep then I am getting and eating better and getting some exercise into my everyday life.......maybe I won't be getting that much needed sleep:/ Especially now that on my to do list is a custom order for 45 mini owls!!

I have been slowly making Valentine Day items for the shop. Here is the first item.
"OWL" love you forever Valentine's Day owls!
Better get to work!

1 comment:

  1. How cute!!! I love those! Happy New Year and good luck with all your goals. Mine I hope to work hard at myself!

    ReplyDelete