Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Owl family:)

For some reason I am into making these little families of owls.There are more members to the family some were already put in the shop yesterday and sold:) I just like giving people more then 1 choice. I really like the stripes.

I have been busy with regular owl pillows as well. Here a few that were put in the shop today.

For more pictures of these cute owls, you can check out my shop:)

I also was in need of putting more owl garlands in the shop. I sold 2 yesterday!!!! That was sooo exciting! I have 2 that I have not put in the shop yet. This is an "up close" of the one I will put in tomorrow.


This one was put in today:)

I have a few more bookends and minis to finish tonight for tomorrows update and then it will be all about custom orders I NEED to do.

Hope everyone is having a good night!

2 comments:

  1. really cute and sounds like the shop is busy...wonderful. i will be paying you soon...because my shop was busy too...just waiting on one more thing to come in.

    love the new items...and the stripe...love that one too...using it for crayon rolls!

    ReplyDelete