Wednesday, April 29, 2009

poor little Jonathan

Matt and I stayed up until after 1 am so he could put on the last coat of poly. He was falling asleep at 11. He had put the 2nd coat on at 9 and we had to wait 3 hours to put the 3rd on. I was cutting pieces for my banner and looking at Matt every few minutes saying, "wake up". Once he is sleeping, sleeping it is so hard to wake him up out of that. Finally 12 came and I gathered the food and dishes in the dining room for the next day. He did the last coat and we dragged ourselves up to bed. I layed there and tossed and turned, slowly falling asleep. I think I might have actually fallen asleep for like a minute. I heard Jonathan crying, went in his room to find that he had thrown up all over his bed. I actuall wanted to cry because I know what the next couple of weeks are going to be like. YUCK!!!! I don't think I slept more then a couple of hours last night. Jonathan slept in our bed and every little move he made I thought for sure he was going to throw up on me. Carmen also stayed home from school. Although can she really feel that awful when her and Preston are throwing a basketball around the living room? Today is going to be fun:(




So anyways, I loaded this cute little doll up in shop today. I might put another in the shop later.



I hope your day is better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment