Sunday, April 26, 2009

I feel so lost!

My computer is about 7 years old, so it has about had it. It will not let me load pictures into it. YIKES!! I am now sitting at my mother-in-laws taking care of all the things I have not been able to do in the last couple of weeks. I have been busy at home, sewin, sewing, sewing. I am now in the proccess of making banners to go with the cute little Amy Butler, bedroom collections I have been doing. It all started when I made this pillow for my cousin Barb's daughter, Maria.
It was fun to make and it turned out pretty darn cute. So then I made a few more things with the cute Amy Butler fabric.............................

But, my favorite color is pink and the Amy Butler fabric in pinks is super cute!



So, I have all my items made and photographed, now I need to just get them on my Etsy site. Hopefully it doesn't take me so long to talk to you all again. Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment