Monday, April 27, 2009

The funny things they say:)

Yesterday we went to church and the kids behaved pretty good. Preston was restless as usual. He told Matt that he was bored so I had him come sit by me and I whispered in his ear what Father was doing and to look at Jesus on the cross and so on. He was watching with interest. Church was over and we said how everyone behaved well except for..................Corrina. (that is another story) Today I asked Preston what he thought about church. Matt chimed in and said he was bored. So I said to Preston, "When you are at church you are supposed to think about God". Then he said without even thinking, "I don't even know who he is". Too funny! I wish I could be in his little mind sometimes and see things the way he does.


I put up some of the new Amy Butler items in my shop and also this boyish Owl.






Also, after I got home and looked at the pictures I uploaded on my mother-in-law's computer, they were darker then I thought they were. That bugged me, I can't have bad pictures on Etsy:( Well, Matt had a surprise for me when I got home from work last night. He fixed the computer so I can upload pictures! YEAH!!! So I stayed up to late and worked on that and I want to show you the pictures of them from yesterday with a little light shown on them.




Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment