Monday, October 11, 2010

Last day!

Another busy weekend put to rest, only to start another busy week! LIFE!
I made this adorable owl last week:)Meet Mushroom the Chubby Corduroy Owl:) One of my favorite local fabric stores had this mushroom fabric and the corduroy sitting next to each other and I quickly grabbed the two. I usually have new fabrics sitting around for months before I get to them, but this could not wait! Some of my owls have hearts on the back of them, for this I thought mushrooms would be the perfect touch.What do you think?

I have some more photos from the fall photo shoot to share.Kids:)CarmenCorrina


I just have to smile when I see this one of Jonathan:)

JUST A REMINDER THAT THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF MY OWL BOOKEND SALE!

How was your weekend and what did you do? I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment