Thursday, October 14, 2010

Are you looking for the perfect Christmas gift?

At TCC I met Lisa Leonard!She was so down to earth and just a super sweet person. I felt like if we would of had some time we to hang out we would have gotten to be friends:) Right when I met her she said we should do a trade. I made my way over to her booth and LOVED her jewelry! She is soooo talented. I had a hard time choosing. This cute little necklace was calling my name.I knew Carmen would want this when she saw it. She wears it all the time! Lisa has sooo many cute things in her shop! If you are looking for a unique gift, RUN to her shop! I am hoping Matt will get me something from there:) While you are over there check out her blog as well. And now is the perfect time because she is doing a giveaway of her BRAVE LOVE necklace!
Super cute, right!? 5 lucky winners will get to win this! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment