Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall is here!

Fall is my most favorite season!! It is so beautiful around here now!! We should have went and did our photo shoot last weekend, but glad we fit it in yesterday! Here are some of my favorites and I will be sharing more through out the week.Carmen! I wish we would have taken way more pics right here, but it was at the end of our 2 hour long photo shoot and the kids were climbing all over and making me NERVOUS!!! I HATE being in pictures, it reminds me how much weight I need to loose:/ Someday I know my kids will cherish these photos, I try and remember that:)The lighting is awful in this photo, I can't get over how tall my kids are getting! This was one of my favorite spots!This tree was another great spot!This was such a neat place to take photos! I took a ton!I took a bunch of Carmen in this little place and just LOVE them! She is so photogenic. These look vintage or something.

Me and Carmy:) I know lots of girls in this post, tomorrow some boys:)

Have a fab day!

2 comments:

  1. i love so many of these shots! How are you gonna choose which to include in your Christmas card?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute kids...and louis always needs prayers...thanks for asking:)

    ReplyDelete