Friday, February 26, 2010

passing it around

The flu that is:( I woke up with a sore throat today. YUCK!! This is the 3rd time since the new year that I have been sick. It seems like we just keep passing it back and forth. I want spring to be here so bad. Can't wait to open the windows and let the fresh air in!!!




Here are the monsters I made for a custom order.

I made 10 and a monster garland to go with it.


I made this owl to put in the shop today! LOVE this fabric.


Friday is always mu busiest day and yet I am sitting here on the computer wasting time. I have orders to package up and mail out, grocery shopping, supper making and family movie night. The kids look so forward to movie night. They know that they get pizza and a movie every Friday. They all get their jammies on and bring their blankets to the living room. Each week one of the kids gets to pick where they want to lay first. It becomes this huge deal. What would my life be like with all this craziness.

2 comments: