Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Love her, Love her shop!

My cousin Barb is the one who got me stared on Etsy! She was doing jewelry and I was doing scrapbooks and other paper items. She asked me do a craft show with her and it was the best thing I ever did! We had the best weekend together! LOTS of laughing and reminiscing. She is one of my favorite people to be around. Every time I am with her I know I will be doing lots of laughing:) Anyways......................she has opened a new shop.


gingerleephotography.etsy.com


Her prints are sooo pretty and unique! Here are 2 of my favorites!
She has this one framed in her house. It is so pretty! LOVE it!

She is really talented! Don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. aawww... thanks April! you're such a sweetheart :) and yes, doing craft shows with you is too much fun... hope you can find time to join me this summer :)

    ReplyDelete