Sunday, February 22, 2009

A visit with my first love:)








I have been making cards for quite a few years now, but just these last couple of years I started selling them at my mom's store. Since I have been on this big sewing kick I have been slacking on that, so the other day I made a trip to the scrapbook store. I had not been there in months. I used to go about once a week and spend way to much money. I just get this "high" when I walk ino a scrapbook store. I knew it was going to be hard to not put everything I want into my cart. I managed to some what control myself. Really I don't need anything, but it has been awhile since I indulged in my paper addiction. I love everything about it, the smell of the paper, all the colors, all the different patterned papers, the pens, the stamps, ooooh the glitter, the tape, the scissors, the organization, I could go on and on. I REALLY, REALLY love it. And I miss it. I will have to start again on my kids scrapbooks. I am really way behind after opening my Etsy shop. So anyways here are some fun pics to look at.

This is my addiction! Isn't it pretty:)
I usually sit in my craft room and work but today Matt took all the kids out of the house for awile and Jonathan was taking a nap.

A few hours later I was done and I didn't even make that big of mess.
Here is the finished product! I was kind of lazy at it today so they are not as creative as I like them to be. But still pretty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment