Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A new camera!

My 4 year old broke my camera that my sister gave to me, so I had to get a new one. I try to hide things from him, but he is very persistent in his quest of breaking at least one thing a day. This day he broke my camera and a wall sconce. There might have been one other thing, which I can not remember , due the fact I was so mad about the camera. I really did not have these problems with my daughters..........ok, maybe Carmen, but not nearly as bad. Everyday is so busy with him, I can't wait for the weekends when Matt is home so he can keep in busy with boy things. I wonder what he will break today?




Anyways here is an Owl that will be added to my shop today!




Also I have been working on this quilt for my daughter's room's. It will hang between there room's as a divider. It has almost been a year of working on it. I have some more details to put into it, but I thought I would give you a little peek at it.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! A little pink house! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This quilt has 16 squares, so there are a few other cute things on it. The house still has some little details I will be adding!

    ReplyDelete