Monday, February 23, 2009

The last game!

Carmen had her last basketball game for the season. I don't think you can really call it a game though. The team they played against had 5 people on their team. Carmen is the tallest and has the longest legs out of all her team mates. I really got a kick out of watching her on Saturday. Since she is so tall she holds her hands up over the other teams heads and catches their ball or she just grabs out of their hands. She can dribble really good but making a basket is another story. She really likes it, I guess that is all that matters. I for one am glad that I won't have to leave the house before noon on a Saturday morning:)

That is her jumping up and attempting to get the ball. It looks like the ball between her arms, but that is a painting of a ball on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment