Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WIWW

Remember me???:))



It has been a few months, but I am going to try and be better at this blogging thing:) I am taking a huge step and am joining Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy for WIWW. If you know me, you know that I hate having my picture taken. I am trying really hard to get over it and realize that I will always feel like I need to loose weight. Hey, I am a mother of 5 children and my body will never look the way it did before them. Not sure I would want it to, but a thinner me, I would take. So, here it is. (Don't get excited, I only I have one day to show you. Baby steps;))


First let me say that I am sorry for the bad pics. I used my iphone and took them all over the house to try and get a few good ones.


Jacket-The Buckle


Pencil Jeans-Victoria's Secret


Cowboy boots-Victoria's Secret


Grey and Purple tank tops-Target


Earrings-Maurice's

A little bit better picture of the jacket. I really love this jacket. I think I have had it for like 10 yrs!!

I know this picture is pretty far away, but a side view of the outfit.

Yesterday's instagram.


So there you have it:) I have tried to put up the cute little button for WIWW, but computers are not my thing. So here is the link to Lindsey's blog.

I hope to see some of you over there!!! Happy Wednesday!
























4 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Thanks for stoppin by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.
    I have learned to love being tall too. It's hard when you are taller than all your friends in school but as an adult i would actually not mind to be taller! :)
    and for five kids, girlfriend you look fuh-abulous!!! keep linkin up!! you look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! I love those jeans!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog too! I'm glad Lindsey's wiww link up is inspiring you. She's got me hooked. Plus, I'm inspired to get out of the sweat pants too! ha. I need that inspiration!
    So glad to "meet" you.
    xo
    andee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! 5 kids! That's so cool. I have 3 but hope to have a few more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tinh dầu oải hương có công dụng đuổi muỗi không? Đây hẳn là thông tin những ai đang có dự định chống muỗi bằng phương pháp này quan tâm. Bởi, thực sự tinh dầu này có đuổi muỗi hay không thì không phải ai cũng biết khi chưa sử dụng. Vậy, loại tinh dầu này có tinh dầu đuổi muỗi hay không và cách sử dụng để đuổi muỗi như thế nào hiệu quả? Chúng ta cùng thảo luận cùng cửa lưới Hoàng Minh qua thông tin dưới đây nhé
    https://www.diigo.com/annotated/fbd7706dc53b60e653b0d1662576727c

    ReplyDelete