Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Santa's workshop!

My studio definitely feels like Santa's workshop right now. It has been so hectic with everyone having the stomach flu. I am now the only one left to get the awful sickness:/ In the meantime this is what I have been busy doing.
There is really bad lighting on this side, so sorry for the bad picture.
The ornaments are selling so fast. Luckily I have a few of them already cut up and ready to sew. I hope I have some left to give as gifts:)
These ones are one of my favorites to make.
This one is waiting to be stuffed. I was crazy busy the other night making stuff for the shop. I made 13 owls, like 20 ornaments (can't remember exactly), 4 dolls and 5 mini owls!!!!! Some of the owls were bookends.
A few of them have sold already. I enjoy making these as well:)
More projects to finish. Dollies are the most work out of all the little creations in my shop, besides the quilts.

I am so grateful that I get to bring these to the post office twice a week and sometimes more:) LOVE what I do!


Here is a cute picture of Preston as Hockey:)


He is doing sooo much better this year. No laying on the ice yet:)

Today is another busy day of bringing Preston to school and working on the dollies while Jonathan takes his nap, only to be woken up in a couple of hours to go pick Preston up and then Corrina and Carmen from school and then back to the middle school to pick up Corrina!!! Lots of running around with all these little kids. What else would I be doing?

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. you are busy...i like your little bins you have your fabric in...where did you get them and is that your fabric...it looks like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't those cute:) I got them from Pottery Barn. I have 2 of them that I keep some of my fat quarters. I have all my Amy Butler and a few other designer fabrics in another Pottery Barn thing that hangs on my wall!!! They have great stuff, but expensive!

    ReplyDelete