Friday, June 12, 2009

Buttons!!!!

I love buttons! When I first started this doll, I had a whole other idea in my head. Once I put her on, another idea came about. So here is Buttons the rag doll!
She has a few "tiny" little details. He bracelet was painted on and if you look close, you can kinf of see on her other arm her painted flower ring. I made also made a new hair pattern for this one. Actually it eas mostly free hand like most of my items. I work better that way. My other favorite part of her is her buttons on her legs.
Tomorrow, I have something so super cute to share. Since it is for Zhaina's birthday tomorrow I will have to wait to show you.

I know I already shared this photo, but I love it!!

I am off to make some little kids some lunch! Hava a great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment