Monday, January 3, 2011

New things for the New Year!!

I have been busy in the studio sewing and cutting!! I thought it would be a little slow after the holiday but no break for me. It is a good thing:) I wanted something new for the shop so here it is! Chubby Medium Owl!

The chubby ones are quite popular so I thought a medium one would fit right in.

Annnnnd do you see the little tag on the side??? I had a design made for sewn in tags. The front:)

The back:)
I LOVE them!! You can check her shop out here. She also did my business cards earlier this year. I will have to share those one of these days.
What do you have in store for the New Year? Good things I hope:))

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your blog and Etsy shop! I just wanted to let you know I Sew Lucky was one of four shops I featured on my blog, Lovingly Simple, this morning. I linked back to your blog and Etsy sites!
    Here's the link: http://lovinglysimple.blogspot.com/2011/01/etsy-love-vi.html

    Best,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April, still loving my little owl I bought at TCC. Every time I see him I think of you :)

    ReplyDelete