Friday, June 4, 2010

New dollies and more!

It is a rainy day here in northern Minnesota. My boys are not going to know what to do with themselves. We have been outside so much lately. I think this is the first year since I started having babies that I have been outside this much. I usually have a little baby by now to take care of. It is nice just to relax and let the boys play in the yard and push them on the swing here and there. Maybe a fort will be built in their room today and I am sure much car playing will be going on. There is only 4 school days left for the girls and then I will have a full house everyday!!! YIKES!
Anyways here are the new items added to the shop and will be added to the shop.
Can you guess which one is my favorite? I will tell you.
It must be the white hair. Also these NEW and IMPROVED bookends. One of these sold yesterday as soon as I put it up.

It was my favorite of the hoots.

I hope all of you have a fun weekend ahead of you. It will be a quiet one around here............well, with 5 children it will not be quiet:/

1 comment: