Thursday, August 20, 2009

Full of Beans

It has been awhile since I posted. Really busy around here. I finally got my new studio in order. All the kids rooms are done. They adjusted quite well to the new sleeping arrangements. I will have to take some pictures of our new digs. Last night I stayed up late finishing a quilt for an Etsy customer. When I know she received it I will post the pictures.
I made these 2 Owls for another Etsy customer. She wanted them filled with beans so they would be safe for her little ones. They turned out sooo cute. I will have to make more of these for the shop.

She bought 2 minis in the same fabric and wanted these to little cuddly guys. The neat thing is that they stand on their own:)

I am off to make some new items for the shop and I have 2 custom orders to get busy on.

Have a great day!

1 comment: