Wednesday, January 21, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things:)

I took some pictures of my craft room. Only 2 though. The rest is very messy. This room used to be our bedroom, hence the dark color. Someday we will expand the room and paint a lighter color. I have too many hobbies and not enough room. My first hobby was scrapbooking. I still love it and have so much stuff I could scrapbook for years and not buy anything. I really need to get busy on my kids books again. Anyways here are a couple of my favorite spots in my room.

This is probably my favorite piece of furniture in here. It is from the pottery barn. I like to keep the doors open so I can see all the colors. I really love it!


This is mostly my scrapbook area. Now that I have been doing a lot of sewing it is migrating accross the room. The clock is one of my favorite things that I made for the room. On the right is a print from the Dreamy Giraffe. (It still needs a frame) You can't see them very well, but I have 2 little ACEO's on the shelf from scarlettcat. All the dolls and other goodies are on top of organization cubes. There are 12 of them. This holds most of my paper and a few other scrapbooking supplies. My studio has a long way to go, but I love it and it is mine:)


sorry about the bad pics.


http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5082288 Scarlettecat

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/iusb_760x100.5650109.jpg thedreamygiraffe

1 comment:

  1. Your craft room is so organised - congratulations! Mine is an utter disaster zone - you can't walk two feet without tripping over paints or pencils or pieces of paper. I'll have to take some lessons from you! xxx scarlett

    ReplyDelete