Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A new record for I Sew Lucky

Yesterday in the shop was crazy!!! First I met my 1500 sales goal for the end of the year!!! YAY!! Also yesterday was my highest sold items in one day! ( I think:/)

This size hoot is the most popular in the shop right now. I have been busy making some with Christmas colors. This is 3 of them. The blue one is in the shop now and hopefully the other 2 will follow later today. I have like 6 other ones that go with this collection. Sometimes I feel like I am little nuts. I have so many orders to get out the door and all I want to do is make new owls and new designs. It is an illness;)

Another example is this owl:) I had a custom order for a larger lavender chenille owl and I HAD to make another one so I could add it to the shop:) At least I LOVE my job:)

Tomorrow I hope I can set aside the sewing and have some quality time with the family. I really look forward to the Holidays!! The kids are so EXCITED for tomorrow, spending time at Grandpa Bruce's house.

Wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment